Today I released a new version of SpaceBubble. The following changes were made:
09-03-2009 Version 0.9
– Upgrade GRRLIB graphical render engine from v3.0 to v4.0.
– Improve intro screens.
– Added fps (frame-per-second) information on all screens.
– Added screen shot functionality. Press the plus button to make a screen shot picture.
– Pictures are stored on the SD Card in the following directory sd:/apps/SpaceBubble
– Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.
3 thoughts on “Wii SpaceBubble 0.9”
SpaceBubble FRENCH 0.90 beta (untested)
I can’t compile it so… 😐
I received yesterday your email for SpaceBubble FR 0.30 😡 😯 (bug ?)
I did not send any email to you yesterday? 🙄 I never released a french version of SpaceBubble. So i do not understand were you talking about? Looking forward to your reaction.
I received this email (29 March):
I have released yesterday the first version (v0.20) . If you want to
translate it to French. Please wait for the next version (v0.30). I
will move all the text to a separate xml file. The language dependency
much be solved on this way else i have to make all my future code
change in multi lauguage version. This is not what I want.
Version 0.20 is very old.. (23rd January ?)
I think, hotmail had some bugs on this day…