Wii TowerDefense is an classic 2D action game. Protect your base with all kind of defense systems and kill all the waves of enemies. If ten enemies reach the base the game is over. Good luck!
- 2D gameboard with special graphical effects
- WiiMote device support
- 18 game maps
- 6 weapon systems
- 25 enemy types
- Nice background music
- Nice game sound effects
- Game score is stored local and on internet
Check the second help page in the game.
– It is possible to modify the map layout / images yourself. The map layout is stored in a xml file and per map a subdirectory exist with all used png map images. Please send me your created maps. I will add them in the next official release.
– If the game crash during startup. Check if the WiFi or Ethernet network is enabled else the game will not work!
If you are using the Homebrew Channel, just copy the TowerDefense directory from the archive into the apps directory on the root of your SD card. If you are using another loader, you need the boot.dol and all maps & sprites files. Consult the documentation for your loader of choice for the appropriate location to place these files. Launch the game using your loader.
Supported Wii Peripherals
If you have any other ideas please post them in the release notes!
Credit where credit is due.
- Shango46, Many thanks for the nice graphics you developed!
- My family for there support during the development
- Everybody in the Wii homebrew scene
Third Party libraries
TowerDefense use the following third party libraries:
- libogc 1.8.3
- libfat 1.0.7
- mxml 2.6
- GRRLIB 4.3.0
And is build with the following compiler:
- devkitPro r21
TowerDefense.zip (4.3 MiB, 5,394 hits)
Note: TowerDefense is already downloaded more then 50.000 times
Click here to enter the repository.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.