WarQuest Client for Windows (95, 98, 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8). This Realtime Multi Player Game (RMPG) takes you to the year 2020. The world is at war. The goal of the game is to defend your country and conquer others. Buy weapon and production units, play missions, fight, make allies and become the best player of your country. Register to join this great virtual battle zone! Injoy the game.
– Massive realtime multi player game;
– Lots of soldier, vehicle, aircraft and espionage units;
– Lots of income, defense, energy, discount and maintenance buildings;
– Lots of missions;
– Attack realtime other players round the world;
– Make alliance with other players;
– Player message system;
– Leaderboards (Best Player, Best Country);
– Stock Exchange (Nasdaq, Dow Jones, AEX);
– Casino (Roulette, Wheel Of Fortune)
– Multi language support;
and lots more!
Click here for the release notes.
– All hardware with is running Ms. Windows 95/98, 2000, NT, XP, Vista or 7.
– Apple Iphone
– Apple Ipod
– Apple Ipad
– Android phones (for example HTC Desire S)
– Nokia phones (for example 5800 XpressMusic)
– BlackBerry phones (for example 9780 Bold)
The game can be played with the WarQuest windows client or directly with an internet browser. The direct URL is http://www.warquest.nl.
I have tested and optimised the game for the following internet browsers:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x and higher
– Firefox 3.x and higher
– Apple Safari 5.x and higher
– Opera 11.x and higher
– Google Chrome 10.x and higher
WarQuest.zip (22.2 MiB, 5,652 hits)
The source code is can be found here.
Third Party libraries
WarQuest use the following third party libraries:
- Qt 5.2.1
And is build with the following compiler:
- Qt Creator 3.0.1
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.