This drupal module contains functionality to manage a simple church member administration.
– Show family and member data including pictures
– Search member data
– Send Birthday notifications.
– Support all kind of reports: Birthday report, Married report, Age group report, etc..
– Support church visitwork
– Plan visits
– Maintaince visit members
– Drupal v6.x compliant
This module is custom made for the “De Oostpoort – Gouda – The Netherlands” church website. I have publish the code so that maybe someone can re-use some part of it!
This module requires 6.x and the GD library must be active in the php apache module else images will not work!
1. Copy the oostpoort folder and its contents to the Drupal modules/ directory. Drupal should automatically detect it and create the necessary database queries.
2. Go to ‘administer -> modules’ and enable the oostpoort module.
3. Enable access rights
4. Module setting can be changed in ‘Administer > Settings > Oostpoort’
5. Create menu entry to ../oostpoort
Drupal 6.x version
oostpoort-v6.x.zip (62.2 KiB, 1,339 hits)
Click here to checkout the source code.
OpenHub Project Statistics
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.