This module contains a simple addressbook.
– Standard storage of family and family member information
– JPG picture can be added to contact information (requires GD library)
– Access to information is protected by standard drupal access roles
– Family member roles can be added (added search on)
– CSV file upload / download of contact information
– Birthday notification by email (cron job runs every day round 00:00:30 )
– Graphical map integration through www.map24.com
– Search within family member database only
– Drupal 4.x / 5.X / 6.X compliant
This module requires Drupal 4.x, 5.X or 6.X and the GD library must be active in the php apache module else images will not work!
1. Copy the addressbook folder and its contents to the Drupal modules/ directory.
Drupal should automatically detect it and create the necessary database queries.
2. Go to ‘administer -> modules’ and enable the addressbook module.
3. Setting can be changed in ‘Administer > Settings > Addressbook’
Obtain a free www.map24.com AJAX API key, or else the map function will not work!
4. Populate database with an initial CSV upload file.
CSV must have the following format (First line of the CSV input file must be this banner line): FIRST_NAME,MIDDLE_NAME,LAST_NAME,STREET,ZIPCODE,CITY,COUNTRY,TELEPHONE,MOBILE,EMAIL,BIRTH_DAY,WORK,NOTES,ACTIVE_ROLES,WANTED_ROLES
5. Create a new drupal menu which is pointing to the following URL http://!your URL!/addressbook.
Now you can access the addressbook by this URL.
Drupal 4.x version
addressbook-v4.x.zip (40.9 KiB, 1,251 hits)
Drupal 5.x version
addressbook-v5.x.zip (41.4 KiB, 1,437 hits)
Drupal 6.x version
addressbook-v6.x.zip (47.1 KiB, 1,491 hits)
Click here to checkout the source code.
OpenHub Project Statistics
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.