A new version of SpaceBubble is released with the following changes:
05/02/2009 Version 0.6
– Added two, three and four multi player mode.
– Add level seven with more bonus points to earn.
– Improve score calculation on cleared level screen.
– If player is 10 seconds idle give a random bubble select hint.
– From level five “Super Shift Bubble Move” option is activated.
– Sound settings are stored in configuration file.
– Play random music track during game.
– Rename “General Setting” menu button to “User Initials”.
– Bugfix: Clock color is now showed always right.
– Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.
4 thoughts on “Wii SpaceBubble 0.6”
Now I know what Super Shift Bubble is meaning 🙂
Please check the hint notification after 10 Seconds. Several times it showed me a single bubble when there has been (exact) one pair of other matching bubbles left. Also, the hint time is running on after the level is cleared and also shows single bubbles.
The high score is working well 🙂
Hi Jan. I have found the same problem. Will make soon a bugfix release. Bye!
Hi Jan, This night i will release the next build with fix this bug.
On this moment is already 2.500 download counted! 🙂