This evening RedSquare 0.96 for Nitendo Wii is released by PlaatSoft. The following changes were made:
02-03-2009 Version 0.96
– Improve local high score screen. Add score stars.
– Improve game over screen. Add score stars.
– Added three extra game settings buttons.
– Improve square images.
– Update menu screen information.
– Disable Wii DVD light thread. Not stable.
– Added support for maximum four concurrent players.
– Added game level: Easy, Medium and Hard.
– Gameboard border size is now related to selected game level.
– Amount of blue squares is now related to selected game level.
– Start position of blue squares can now be randomized.
– Enable A and B button to select red square during game.
– Press Home button to go back to the main menu.
– Added screenshots to source code documentation.
– Improve debug trace information.
– Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.