SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
- 2D bubble gameboard with special graphical effects.
- Support one to four concurrent players
- Seven game levels
- Game player score is shared on internet.
- Easy menu system.
- WiiMote IR device support
- 9 background music tracks
- Several sound effects
Note: Press the plus button to make a screen shot. The png picture is stored on the SdCard in the following directory sd:/apps/SpaceBubble.
– Use the WiiMote to control the game. Select a button with the IR beam and then press A to select it.
– You can earn bonus point each level by removing as much as possible bubbles and do this as fast as you can.
– If the game crash during startup. Check if the WiFi or Ethernet network is enabled else the game will not work!
If you are using the Homebrew Channel, just copy the SpaceBubble directory from the archive into the apps directory on the root of your SD card. If you are using another loader, you only need â€œboot.dolâ€. Consult the documentation for your loader of choice for the appropriate location to place these files. Launch the game using your loader.
Supported Wii Peripherals
Chick here to see the current high scores
Click here for the release notes
Credit where credit is due.
- Jan, Many thanks for all the test work you did!
- My family for there support during the development
- Everybody in the Wii homebrew scene
Third Party libraries
SpaceBubble use the following third party libraries:
- libogc 1.8.3
- libfat 1.0.7
- mxml 2.6
- GRRLIB 4.3.0
And is build with the following compiler:
- devkitPro r21
SpaceBubble.zip (2.5 MiB, 6,065 hits)
Note: SpaceBubble is already downloaded for more then 40.000 times!
Click here to enter the repository.
OpenHub Project Statistics
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.