1. Install PostgreSQL database (for example 9.6)
2. Install postgis module (for example 2.5.1)
3. Start pgAdmin 4
4. Create database
5. Enable GIS features in database with following command:
CREATE EXTENSION postgis;
6. Now shapefile can be loaded with PostGIS 2.0 shapefile tool
7. Set GEO input format (for example Rijksdriehoek)
SELECT UpdateGeometrySRID(‘wegvakken’,’geom’, 28992);
8. Create WGS84 geog column and fill it.
ALTER TABLE wegvakken ADD COLUMN geog geography(geometry);
UPDATE wegvakken SET geog = ST_Transform(geom, 4326);
CREATE INDEX wegvakken_geog_idx ON wegvakken USING GIST (geog);
9. Now pgAdmin4 can show GEO layer with OpenStreetMap layer as base.
10. Set center point of RijksDriehoek (Onze Lieve Vrouwetoren (‘Lange Jan’) in Amersfoort.)
SELECT * FROM wegvakken ORDER BY geom <-> ‘SRID=28992;POINT(155000 463000)’::geometry LIMIT 1;
My Experia Box v8 worked fine last 3 years but now it is failing every few days. All inbound traffic is then blocked (my websites are not accessible anymore) because it can not reach the KPN update server. See below TR069 error. If this occur the router blocks automatic all inbound traffic, preventing any access to my servers. I called the KPN helpdesk and they are willing to replace my old Expiria Box v8 with a v10. Looking forward to receive this new router as soon as possible.
I received a new router. Too bad they sent a v8 version and not the promised v10. So i called the service desk again. They promised me again to send a v10, next week.
Today i received the Experia box v10. Installed it directly. So now all services are back to normal 🙂
01/02/2019 12:33:39 TR069:Inform Fail!!(Invalid URL or ACS unreachable)
01/02/2019 12:33:39 TR069:Remove host rijswijk1.cust.kpn.net dns record.
01/02/2019 12:33:39 TR069:Sending 1 BOOT inform.