Hi everybody. The last two nights i worked very hard on the next release (v0.59) of SpaceBubble. The final (stable) release v0.60 will be ready for the homebrew scene in a couple of days.
The following things are done.
READY FOR SHIPMENT 🙂
– Added in sound settings button â€œloop music trackâ€.
– Play random music track during game.
– Sound settings are stored in configuration file.
– If player is 10 seconds idle give a random bubble select hint.
– From level five SuperShift bubble option is activated.
– Rename â€œGeneral Settingâ€ menu button to â€œUser Initialsâ€.
– Improve score calculation on cleared level screen.
– Add level seven with more bonus points to earn.
– Bugfix: Clock color is now showed always right.
In TESTING PHASE 😮
– Nintendo Wii Classic controller support
– Fix global high score screen crash (Can not find any bug, very strang storyâ€¦)
– Added MP3 background music support.
– Nintendo Game Cube controller support
– Multi player support
– Multi language support (Move language to xml data file)
– Nintendo External LAN device support (Hard to solve, because i do not have this device)
This Beta build is not released (Internal test version)