This week the following functionality is added to the Wii TowerDefense game.
06/12/2009 Version 0.30
– Added third game map.
– Added water and bridge map component.
– Added very basic main menu screen.
– Added gameOver detection
– Improve memory usage (load classes dynamicly when needed)
– Added functionality that weapons can fire.
– Added more comment to source code.
– Added state machine functionality
– Align monster movement on grid.
– Use libogc 1.8.1 library as Wii interface engine.
– Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
This game is not released yet! I expect that the first Beta release will be available round Christmas time! Please leave a note if you want to be a beta tester for this game.