This week the following functionality is added to the TowerDefense game
29/11/2009 Version 0.2
– Added four WiiMote controllers support
– Added two game maps
– Added functionality to load a map from a xml file.
– Ported my GRRLIB freeType extention to work with GRRLIB 4.1.1
– Ported trace library from C to C++
– Use GRRLib v4.1.1 as graphic engine
– Use libfat v1.0.6 as disk access engine
– Use libmxml v2.6 library as xml engine
– Use libogc v1.8.0 library as Wii interface engine
– Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
This game is not released yet! I expect that the first Beta release will be available round Christmas time! Please leave a note if you want to be a beta tester for this game.