This evening RedSquare 0.93 for Nitendo Wii is released by Plaatsoft.
19/11/2009 Version 0.93
– Added today top highscore screen.
– Improve local and global highscore screen.
– Sound volume settings are now saved!
– Added functionality to trace game events to trace file.
– High score is send to web service if score is better then 10 seconds.
– Improve network thread
– Use libfat 1.0.6 as disk access engine
– Use libmxml 2.6 library as xml engine
– Use libogc 1.8.0 library as Wii interface engine
– Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
If anybody has a good idea how to improve this game, please post a comment!
4 thoughts on “Wii RedSquare 0.93”
Please implement milliseconds or 0.1 seconds for timetracking.
Nice idea. I will investigated if this is possible! 😀
Two player mode would be nice. Maybe a split screen?
Let me think about it! Thanks for your comment! 😀