This evening RedSquare 0.95 for Nintendo Wii is released by PlaatSoft. The following changes were made:
11-02-2010 Version 0.95
– Added Wii DVD light effects to game.
– Improve game settings screen.
– Added donate screen.
– Added scrollbar to highscore and release notes screens.
– The 100ste highest local scores are showed.
– The 40ste highest today and global high scores are showed.
– Added to most screens network status information.
– Extend user name from 3 to 6 characters.
– Default user name is based on Wii nickname.
– Increase http buffer size from 8kb to 10kb.
– Bug fix: Http thread memory cleanup was not correctly executed.
– Added source code to Google Code repository.
– Added source code documentation (Javadoc style).
– With the doxygen tool the documentation can be generated.
– Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
If anybody has a good idea how to improve this game, please post a comment