Because TowerDefense is almost finished i have started a new project. This week I have decided to create KnightsQuest. KnightsQuest is a strategic game. The goal is to build up an empire and destroy all other kingdoms. If you have conquered the hole world you have won. The graphics engine will be based on the GRRLIB library. I hope that round the summer holidays the first beta release will be available.
04-02-2010 Version 0.1
- General GUI basis.
- Use GRRLIB 4.2.1 (beta) as graphical render engine.
- Use libfat v1.0.6 as disk access engine
- Use libmxml v2.6 library as xml engine
- Use libogc v1.8.0 library as Wii interface engine
- Started programming in C++.
- Setup basic directory structure for new project.
- Store source code in Google code SVN repository.
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Click here for more information and the download link.