This evening PlaatSoft released Android WarQuest 2.1. The following changes were implemented:
02-12-2011 Version 2.1
– Added back button functionality.
– Released app on Android Market.
Click here for detail product information and download link.
This morning WarQuest v2.1 is released with the following new features and bugfixes:
02-07-2011 version 2.1
– Added ally icon to Best-Player leaderbord and Battle page.
– Improve allies overview page.
– Allies can not be attack anymore!
– Change default background. Hope everybody like it!
– Increase battle and bank transaction log size to 30 max entries.
– Enabled ranks and awards help page again.
– Remove wishlist from release notes. Game is almost full feature!
– Improve source code encryption file format.
– Improve login page. Added supported hardware and browsers.
– Added page navigation above data tables.
– Improved Attack and Defense skill points functionality.
– Make game compliant with Android browsers.
– Added robot players up to level 45.
– Bugfix: Mission loot was not always working fine in high levels.
– Bugfix: Money values on apple devices are now correctly displayed.
– Bugfix: Now all old WarQuest clients are detected correctly.
– Who will help translate WarQuest to other languages? Please leave a comment.
– Please visit www.gravatar.com to upload player image.
Click here to enter directly the game!