A new version of SpaceBubble is released with the following changes:
25/01/2008 Version 0.31
– HotFix: Prevent random crashes if wifi connection doesn’t response.
– HotFix: Prevent wrong calculation of possible moves.
– Added winner text if player clears all six levels.
– Added 2.000 bonus points if you clear all levels.
– Added clock sound effects.
– Adapted button size on most screens.
– Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.
8 thoughts on “Wii SpaceBubble 0.31”
Seems quite stable. And much more generous with points. Took me half an hour to reestablish my entries :-).
– The back Button in the Game Over screen is still placed above the Reset Button in the following main screen. During the game you used to click/press double, if you do this here you exit the game.
– Thx. for the red time alert and also the sound. But in my humble opinion this is still to weak. At least for me this is nit enough, what about a red flashing screen (in the whole) and/or some really annoying noise 🙂
– Getting 2000 Bonus points in the end is OK, but there is not really a challenge. What I meant some posts ago has been that one earn bonus points (or time) for every level which is cleared totaly or for every cleared colour and for remaining time (which could also be transfered to the next level). Just my EUR 0,02…
I did not have any crashes and networking worked without any issues, seems quite stable to me, Thx a lot!
I got your points. I will make some more adaptions in the next release. Stay tuned! ;-}
News about the translation ?
One point I missed seems already fixed: You should limit the entries per person in the global highscore. I would not limit to just one like you did now, but I can live with it :-). Looking forward for Release 1.0 by the end of the week 😉
Hi Jan, You are monitoring my developments really good. ;-} I have adapted the web services a little bit. Now only the best score pre player is showed. Give some other people also a change to reach the highscore.
The multi language feature will be added in the near future. On this moment it is not top priority. First the basic features much work fine. If everybody is happy i will make a final build which support multi languages. I will send you an email when i am so far!
Sorry, still tested 0.31 when 0.40 is out for minutes now, Sorry. I had one serious issue right now: When Exit to Wii (?? Nit to HBC) the application crashed with an error dump. Will try to reproduce in 0.40 soon….
The crash during exiting BubbleSpace v0.31 was course by the change I made in the web services. An internal memory overflow o cures when the global highscore xml data is large then 4kb. I have now change the web service again to prevent larger xml message then 4Kb.