PlaatSoft released a new version of PlaatScrum with the following changes and bugfixes:
21-10-2016 PlaatScrum 1.3
- Admin user can now manage user events.
- Admin user can now manage SQL backup files.
- SQL backup file have now random filename. More secure!
- Move event logging to database. More secure!
- Filter settings are now managed per project and page.
- Added multi select priority filter feature.
- Added priority column to sprint and product backlog.
- Added calender sprint letter for each week that sprint takes.
- Added story sorting (asc/desc) on taskboard.
- Current day is highlighted on calender.
- Redesign login page and page banner.
- Bugfix: Velocity chart is now showing correct values.
- Bugfix: Sprint locked column is now working again.
- Bugfix: Default value of story ref_id is now correctly set.
- Bugfix: Assign button on backlog form is now working again.
- Bugfix: If session expired redirect to login page is now working correct.
- Bugfix: Now all columns on taskboard layout have same size.
- Bugfix: Burndown chart, both lines start now with same value.
Check out the demo here