PlaatEnergy v1.1 is released with the following changes and bug fixes:
- General: Added solar converter efficiency value to energy delivered year report
- General: Improve export to SQL feature. Now export file can be downloaded and delete afterwards.
- General: Added weather station script base on onboard pi sensor.
- General: Show status of all enabled solar converters at home page.
- General: Added system name field to configuration.
- General: Added solar description field to configuration.
- General: Solar measument adaption now support 3 solar converters
- General: Maximum value calculation improved for used energy year report.
- General: Added solar converter peak power setting to configuration.
- Bugfix: Google Chart background set explicient to transparent.
- Bugfix: Delivered electricity year report scale is now correct calculated.
- Bugfix: Monthly max power chart is now working correct with 3 solar converters active.
- Bugfix: Data capturing is now working correct for hosola solar converter.
- Bugfix: If only solar converters are configured then data processing is now working fine.
Click here to download the latest version.