SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
- 2D bubble gameboard with special graphical effects.
- Support one to four concurrent players
- Seven game levels
- Game player score is shared on internet.
- Easy menu system.
- WiiMote IR device support
- 9 background music tracks
- Several sound effects
Note: Press the plus button to make a screen shot. The png picture is stored on the SdCard in the following directory sd:/apps/SpaceBubble.
– Use the WiiMote to control the game. Select a button with the IR beam and then press A to select it.
– You can earn bonus point each level by removing as much as possible bubbles and do this as fast as you can.
– If the game crash during startup. Check if the WiFi or Ethernet network is enabled else the game will not work!
If you are using the Homebrew Channel, just copy the SpaceBubble directory from the archive into the apps directory on the root of your SD card. If you are using another loader, you only need â€œboot.dolâ€. Consult the documentation for your loader of choice for the appropriate location to place these files. Launch the game using your loader.
Supported Wii Peripherals
Wish / To do list
- Added MP3 background music support.
- Multi language support (Move language to xml data files)
- Nintendo External LAN device support
If you have any other ideas please post them in the comment field!
Credit where credit is due.
- Jan, Many thanks for all the test work you did!
- My family for there support during the development
- Everybody in the Wii homebrew scene
Third Party libraries
SpaceBubble use the following third party libraries:
- libogc 1.8.3
- libfat 1.0.7
- mxml 2.6
- GRRLIB 4.3.0
And is build with the following compiler:
- devkitPro r21
SpaceBubble is open source and may be copied, distributed or modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2, but you are encouraged to send a PayPal donation if you enjoy it! If we get enough, it might even motivate us to make more fun games!
SpaceBubble.zip (2.5 MiB, 4,833 hits)
Note: SpaceBubble is already downloaded for more then 40.000 times!
I have moved the source code of this game to a Google Code Repository. Click here to enter the repository.
Ohloh Project Statistics
This program is not affiliated with Nintendo. In no event shall the author be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of this software and its documentation, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The author specifically disclaims any warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software provided is on as is basis, and the author has no obligation to provide maintenance, support, updates, enhancements, or modifications.