RedSquare is an classic 2D action game. Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 31 seconds, you are doing brilliantly! Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
- 2D gameboard with special graphical effects.
- Support one to four concurrent players
- Game player score is shared on internet.
- Easy menu system.
- WiiMote IR device support
- 10 background music tracks
- Several sound effects
Check the second help page in the game.
– If the game crash during startup. Check if the WiFi or Ethernet network is enabled else the game will not work!
If you are using the Homebrew Channel, just copy the BibleQuiz directory from the archive into the apps directory on the root of your SD card. If you are using another loader, you only need the unzipped bibleQuiz archive. Consult the documentation for your loader of choice for the appropriate location to place these files. Launch the game using your loader.
Supported Wii Peripherals
Click here for the release notes.
- Adding Wii Balansboard support (Waiting for new stable libogc library).
- Add multi multiplayer with smaller red blocks and game over when touched by other players block
- Play sound effect we you take or leave the red square.
If you have any other ideas please post them in the comment field!
Credit where credit is due.
- My family for there support during the development
- Everybody in the Wii homebrew scene
Third Party libraries
RedSquare use the following third party libraries:
- libogc 1.8.3
- libfat 1.0.7
- mxml 2.6
- GRRLIB 4.3.0
And is build with the following compiler:
- devkitPro (r21)
RedSquare.zip (2.5 MiB, 4,758 hits)
Note: RedSquare is already downloaded for more then 30.000 times!
The source code can be found here.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.