RedSquare is an classic 2D action game. Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 31 seconds, you are doing brilliantly! Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
- 2D gameboard with special graphical effects.
- Support one to four concurrent players
- Game player score is shared on internet.
- Easy menu system.
- WiiMote IR device support
- 10 background music tracks
- Several sound effects
Check the second help page in the game.
- If the game crash during startup. Check if the WiFi or Ethernet network is enabled else the game will not work!
If you are using the Homebrew Channel, just copy the BibleQuiz directory from the archive into the apps directory on the root of your SD card. If you are using another loader, you only need the unzipped bibleQuiz archive. Consult the documentation for your loader of choice for the appropriate location to place these files. Launch the game using your loader.
Supported Wii Peripherals
Click here for the release notes.
- Adding Wii Balansboard support (Waiting for new stable libogc library).
- Add multi multiplayer with smaller red blocks and game over when touched by other players block
- Play sound effect we you take or leave the red square.
If you have any other ideas please post them in the comment field!
Credit where credit is due.
- My family for there support during the development
- Everybody in the Wii homebrew scene
Third Party libraries
RedSquare use the following third party libraries:
- libogc 1.8.3
- libfat 1.0.7
- mxml 2.6
- GRRLIB 4.3.0
And is build with the following compiler:
- devkitPro (r21)
RedSquare is open source and may be copied, distributed or modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2, but you are encouraged to send a PayPal donation if you enjoy it! If we get enough, it might even motivate us to make more fun games!
RedSquare.zip (2.5 MiB, 4,368 hits)
Note: RedSquare is already downloaded for more then 30.000 times!
I have moved the source code of this game to a Google Code Repository. Click here to enter the repository.
Ohloh Project Statistics
This program is not affiliated with Nintendo. In no event shall the author be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of this software and its documentation, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The author specifically disclaims any warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software provided hereunder is on an as is basis, and the author has no obligation to provide maintenance, support, updates, enhancements, or modifications.