Hereby the drupal addressbook module release notes of previous releases
– Start programming
– Added addressbook view page
– Added edit / delete family member
– Added drupal access roles
– Added settings page.
– Improved birthday field
– Adding mobile number field
– Adding address (person) roles
– Adding Dutch translation
– Owner of address can be changed by administrator
– Adding picture to address
– Split view and edit page
– Adding country field
– Improve control button bar
– Add role filter in addressbook list page
– Added watchdog messages
– First Release
– Picture upload dimensions check added
– Move pictures to /files/addressbook/ directory
– First name, Last name, Address and Street start always with upper character.
– Improve email field validation
– Layout improved. Picture location improved!
– Add family and member page (Redesign from 1 to 3 level hierarchy)
– Input validation and navigation improved.
– Add picture upload information.
– Default email address is filled in when creating a new family member.
– URL parameters are now checked before use in queries (security fix).
– Improve navigation (Info pages are only showed when errors occur)
– Birthday is only showed when valid value is available.
– Improve error catching by SQL queries (security fix).
– Add CSV upload.
– Add CSV download.
– Remove minor bug in deleting member picture.
– Added build to the Drupal csv repository!
– Add birthday notification by email (cron hook)
– Improve delete flow (Added “Are you Sure” dialog)
– Add wanted roles input
– Improve Filter (Selected filter value is store in session scope for later us)
– Bug fix: Now picture is always showed with the correct dimensions
– Add thumbnails pictures to family list and family member list.
– Birthday email notification text is now configurable in setting page.
– Family list is now only showing one thumbnail per family.
– Add search field in Family List page.
– Add more information to the Family member view page.
– Add extra text by role input. So the functionality is clearer to the user!
– Add extra text for manitory input fields
– Manitory of email field can no be control in the setting page
– Bug fix: Family owner was something not set correctly. Bug solved!
– In family member list your can now search on members with Active or Interested in a role.
– Add graphical map function.
– Initial uploaded (CSV) Family and Family members do not have owner anymore!
– The first person who update a uploaded Family or Family member will be the owner.
– Bugfix: Now pictures are also showed when No clean URL’s setting is used.
– Bugfix: Now active sort filter will stay active until user change it!
– Add today birthday block page. can be used to show everybody who is celebrating this birthday today.
– Add in to all addressbook page <div class=”addressbook”> and </div> tag
– Uploaded images are now automatic resize and thumbnails are created.
– Final version for Drupal 4
– Make module compliant with Drupal 5.1
– Bugfix: Small pictures were not correct convert to thumbnail picture.
– Add visible Member ID for administrator users.
– Improve birthday email notification